Excel 1: Core Data Analysis (Fundamental Skills to Analyze D
This hands-on course is an intensive program that will transform participants into Excel "Power Users".
Excel 1: Core Data Analysis (Fundamental Skills to Analyze Data)
The course is focused on the pertinent Excel tools that are required in a business environment to efficiently analyze and manipulate data and to create compelling financial analyses. Participants will also learn numerous other tips, tricks and keyboard shortcuts to increase efficiency.
1. Data Analysis
- Use numerous built-in Excel functions to interpret and manipulate data
- Use Excel's filters in conjunction with specific arithmetic functions to summarize large volumes of data
- Learn to use many features of the Advanced Filter, one of the most helpful and least utilized tools in Excel
- Incorporate widely used financial and arithmetic functions
2. Lookup Functions
- Use a variety of intermediate and advanced Lookup functions to efficiently extract
- Learn multiple uses of the Vlookup and Offset functions, including ways to automate these functions
- Create nested formulas to expand the flexibility of various functions
3. Managing Text
- Use powerful Text functions to manipulate nonnumeric variables
- Convert non-recognizable values into useable numbers with the use of Text functions
4. Pivot Tables
- Become proficient with Pivot Tables, one of the most powerful tools in Excel, to quickly analyze large quantities of data
- Learn to use the most effective and lesser known Pivot Table features
The course covers intermediate and advanced level Excel topics. As such, participants should have a good working knowledge of Excel prior to taking this course.
This course requires 8 hours.
Early Bird | $315.00
Regular | $365.00
Early Bird | $365.00
Regular | $415.00
*Early bird pricing ends May 31, 2023.
Online registration not available.